Day 12 – A usual day in your life/online time
This entirely depends upon how much time I have to spend. Some days I can only face half an hour, others much more. My priorities are as follows on my main:
- Profession cooldowns (tailoring – Imperial Silk)
- LFR – starting with the newest one and working down
- Anything else needed for raiding that week (watching guides, gemming etc etc)
- Dailies – Halfhill for the mats for professions
- Valour cap. Meh.
- Fun stuff like pet battling, running dungeons for transmog or achievements.
I have a full time job, so obviously my online time varies throughout the week, with much of my free time at the weekend. I tend – during the week – to only have time for an LFR and dailies with an hour levelling on my new toon, which I’m really enjoying.
However, if I have a big chunk of time (a few hours) I would do something like this:
1 hour: queuing for LFR and doing dailies / pet battling
1-2 hours: LFR (I try and do them all each week, but never manage to cap valour now I don’t have rep grinds left)
1-2 hours: levelling a new toon
1 hour: do something fun with someone else, either a dungeon or a classic raid for the achievements
2-3 hours: raiding
Looking at this, my routine is very different! Main focus at the moment is gearing the rogue for Brawlers Guild so my online time reflects that. Instead of a daily routine, mine tends to be weekly. So every Wednesday, all my online time is spent in LFR / classic raid runs etc. Towards the end, I do more of the scenarios.
- While loading warcraft I check all the news sites
- I do my leatherworking research first then drop a Blingatron (best thing I’ve ever had was a pet. Figures).
- Dailies (Isle of Thunder at the moment – takes over an hour) and grind rares to get the solo scenario key at the beginning of each reset
- Transmog / mount runs (MC, BWL, Khara, Tempest Keep weekly)
- Stand around looking pretty in the Shrine whilst queuing for LFR
We haven’t really answered the title of the post, as each day is obviously very different, but we hope it has been enlightening anyway!