- Level: 46
- Gold: 15g
- Area(s): Eastern Plaguelands (til 44) then Badlands
- Favourite moment / quest: Flying on the cannon from Plaguelands to Badlands is always awesome, but also knocking the Billy Goats off the cliff was so fun, even the quest is funny – Ready, Set Goat! There was also a quest reward item called “Wooly Goat Punchers” – gloves. Lol.
- Least favourite moment / quest: Neither of us enjoyed finding the eggs and killing the little whelps for Rhea. And I felt guilty about stealing Nyxondra’s eggs
- Instance(s): Dire Maul – the other bit. Meh.
- Favourite ability: SPINNING CRANE KICK!!!
- Level: 48
- Gold: 6g
- Area(s): Badlands, Searing Gorge
- Favourite moment / quests: Temple of the Watchers and the Wardens quests / games are always pretty cool – completely different to killing stuff like usual. I kind of have a love/hate relationship with the quest line with Deathwing – finding the clouds, riding the motorbike, punching him in the face etc. I like the idea, but the clouds take ages to find!
- Least Favourite moment /quest: Waiting for bosses to spawn due to everyone levelling /yawn
- Instance(s): none
- Favourite ability: N/A