- Level: 60 (almost 61!)
- Gold: 5g (didn’t sell anything!)
- Area(s): Hellfire Penninsula
- Favourite quests / moment: I BELIEVE I CAN FLY!!!! Getting your flight master license after so long having to run feels EPIC!
- Least favourite quest/ moment: I pulled a lot of the ogres collecting the metal, which caused me to die. Wasn’t impressed. Hellfire generally isn’t my favourite… /yawn
- Instance(s): Hellfire Ramparts – we both like this one, it’s short, easy to do and relatively interesting. In one run, with rested and quests, we did almost an entire level.
- Favourite ability: FLYING!
A Panda on a kite looks brilliant!
- Level: 63
- Gold: –200g – we bought flying and zen flying. Even in-game she’s spending my cash…
- Area(s): Hellfire Penninsula, Terokkar Forest (at 62)
- Favourite quests / moment: none, Outland is meh.
- Least favourite quest/ moment: By Any Means Necessary: you know the quest with Empoor? The one which is really buggy and he takes ages to spawn along his route? That one… spent ages trying to find him!
- Instance(s): Hellfire Ramparts – multiple times…, Blood Furnace, Slave Pens
- Favourite ability: I love my meditation cloud. I can’t decide whether to fly or zoom on my awesome cloud!
For now, dear readers, Keep Calm and Meditate…