I have been camping hunter pets a lot these past couple of weeks, and I’ve been really annoyed with several things:
1. People killing rare pets
2. People ninja-ing rare pets
3. People sharing your camp spot for rare pets
STOP BEING MEAN AND LEAVE MY PET ALONE!
1. If you see a high level hunter in a lowbie area not moving, chances are he/she is camping a pet. Do us a favour, and when it spawns, LEAVE IT ALONE. The green is drops is so not worth it.
2. If you’re not a hunter and you see a hunter taming a pet… LEAVE IT ALONE. Don’t kill it just to be a prat… karma is a baaaad thing.
3. Oi! It’s mine, go away! If it was me and I flew to a spawn point and found someone already there, I leave that person to their own spot and go and find my own. I think it’s really rude and I refuse to compete over a pet… they were there first! It’s similar to queue jumping which also really gets my goat. May as well come back another time when they’ve gone.
In summary? BE NICE! Common courtesy seems to be a forgotten mannerism in today’s society. Let’s rediscover it, and hunters everywhere will be happy!