- Level: 74
- Area(s): Grizzly Hills
- Favourite quests / moment: The Outhouse at Amberpine Lodge. We had a merry few minutes giggling!
- Least favourite quest/ moment: All the troll quests in this area. I can’t put my finger on why I don’t like them, but I don’t enjoy them at all. Possibly all the back and forth? That said, I quite like this storyline!
- Instance(s): Drak’Tharon Keep – I quite like Drakuru mon!
- Favourite ability: N/A
- Level: 77
- Area(s): N/A
- Favourite quests / moment: Meh, dungeons
- Least favourite quest/ moment: Meh, dungeons.
- Instance(s): Violet Hold, Gundrak, Halls of Stone, Halls of Lightning,, Azjol-Nerub
- Favourite ability: I’m starting to get procs and buffs to manage now, which is proving complex!
- Level: 80 BABY!
- Area(s): Crystalsong Forest/Dalaran, Icecrown
- Favourite quests / moment: I liked doing most of these quests, as I hadn’t done them before (except a few for Loremaster).
- Least favourite quests/ moment: The back and forth over the structures in Icecrown is irritating. We were with one of those “stop pulling the dragons”/”ffs who’s pulling dragons?”/”NOOBS STOP PULLING DRAGONS!”/”…”/ “don’t take 2 healer dragons ffs” type-tanks in Occulus. I really like this instance but the tank completely spoiled it.
- Instance(s): Utgarde Pinnacle, Occulus
- Total time played to 80: 1 day 20hours (would probably be 20 hours less if we didn’t afk all the time – but we’ll be honest!)
It is really worth noting a new feature here.
Remember getting to Hyjal and having to scour the AH for gear or each mob would be double your health? Fret no longer! Patch 5.3 bought you “Iris Moondreamer” – a lovely lady who now sells ilvl 232 /level 80 gear for 25g each!! We outfitted ourselves for the Cataclysm for the princely sum of around 400g. /cheer
Level 80 and rocking our new gear