This Quilen really interested me as he can spawn in 4 different colours: blue, red, green and purple.
- Found all over the region of Vale of Eternal Blossoms – he has a wonderfully difficult path to follow, made worse by the recent changes to the area.
- You must be level 90 to tame and in BM spec
- He does not aggro, but, like all MoP trackables, he stealths so can not be picked up using NPC scan
- Spawns in different colours!!!
- I followed him using this map – I started at the far East and worked my way West, as I was at the Shrine at the time.
- His tracks have got to be one of the easiest to follow – they are dark brown ‘dusty tracks’ which are generally following a meandering route on light brown leafy ground. You can see them – at points – stretching far ahead of you, which makes a change!
- As always, when you reach the end of the trail, fire your flare in front of where you think he is. When he appears, stick a hunters mark on him to stop him going into stealth. This also makes him invisible to other hunters.
- The tame is easy when you’re ready. He also doesn’t aggro, so you don’t need deterrence etc. It is interesting to note here, that he moves very quickly compared to the other trackables (especially Stompy and Petrannache), so make sure you’re not too far away when you try to tame or he could wander out of range.
This pet is especially brilliant to have as he has a Combat Res. – ‘Eternal Guardian’. I think most raid teams / LFR groups would be glad to have this!
I love the blue version I tamed this time, but I think I may have to go after the others too… gotta catch ’em all!