We have been busy! We can’t blog about much else at the moment because we have been levelling like crazy!
- Level and % of level: 78% through 86
- iLevel: Mrs B: 403 Mr B: 410
- Time played so far: 2 days 10 hours 36mins
- Area: Upto and including the Halfhill starter quests in the Valley of Four Winds – DO THESE! They give 141k xp for tilling a couple of plots!
- Favourite moments: getting a puntable marmot as a quest reward – very fun! Collecting the muddy water in the vial was different – annoying, but different.
- Least favourite moments: clicking those Glade Glimmer’s at the Gilded Fan. Similar to the frightened animals in Hyjal. Meh.
- There was also a 90 hunter one-shotting the mobs we needed to get meat from for skinning. I can’t understand this as he could have let us kill them and skinned them after with no effort. People’s ignorance astounds me.
- Instances: Jade Temple.
- Level and % of level: 16% through 87
- iLevel: Mrs B: 415 Mr B: 416 (still owning him on single-target damage though!!!)
- Time played so far: 2days 9 hours 46mins
- Area: Valley then Kun-Lai starter quests at 87
- Favourite moments: Meeting Degu was pretty cool – still need to tame him! We also had lots of fun on the cliff harness.
- Least favourite moments: none, we both enjoy these quests!
- Instances: none.
We’ve both really enjoyed the last two zones… and THE YAK WASH is coming up in Kun-Lai which I love so looking forward to that!