This week, there’s something fishy in the air… (here‘s the explanation if you’re new to the challenge)
My Mage spends a lot of her time fishing, and I’m always looking for the perfect outfit. I mean, do you go for style over substance? Or functionality? Or even colour coding?? Fishing in Jade Forest is all well and good, but it can get a bit chilly up in Kun’Lai Summit…
- Weather-Beaten Fishing Hat… because every fisherwoman worth her salt needs one!
- Yellow Lumberjack Shirt. Old school, but fabulous.
- Anglers Tabard. Wear it with pride, my dears.
- Unsanitary Gloves. Well now, you wouldn’t wear your best hauling those stinking things out of the lake, would you?
- Detonation Cord. Best belt e.v.e.r! It has a little pouch for your equipment, and it EXPLODES! You don’t even need a pole, just throw it in and kill the damn things!
- Heavy Woolen Pants. Now you don’t need me to explain these, do you?
- Walking Boots. Because stilettos aren’t invented yet…
- Dragon Fishing Pole. I’m all up for this, return-to-the-old-school-ways-of-using-a-stick, but actually, I love my pole and would never fish without it!