“For those of you who do not know what this Liebster thing is all about: The Liebster Award is a small token of appreciation given to bloggers for doing what they do best and also a way for bloggers to learn about other bloggers. We are all connected in the great circle of… blogging!”
We were given different rules for both, but the general idea is that you answer the questions posed (at least 10), then nominate other bloggers to answer them.
This post ended up being a massive wall of text (which was unreadable), so I’ve published it in two parts. Zuul nominated us first, so her’s was on Sunday, read it here. Mana’s is today with our own nominations and questions at the end.
1.What inspired you to become a blogger?
- We both enjoy playing WoW and we hadn’t seen many blogs around the idea of couples playing WoW together. We thought other people might enjoy reading about what we get upto.
- A crazy idea!
2. What was the first character you raided with? Which raid was it? Do you still use this character as your main?
- I only started raiding this expansion as I came to WoW late in Cataclysm. I “raid” (in the loosest sense of the term) with my Mage, who is my main. I also have a Monk who I started to do Flex with before I stopped Flexing. I would love a normals team but I am somewhat time restricted.
- Rogue, Molton Core. I have a rogue at max level, but it’s Alliance. I was Horde back then. The rogue I raided with is currently level 86.
3. If you could instantly be knowledgeable and proficient with any class/spec, what would you pick and why?
- Possibly Fire on the Mage? Actually, either of the other specs… I have the gear level to play either successfully, but I can’t really figure it out. I’d really like to be able to do something vital like Tank or Heal though, I dabble in both but I’m definitely not knowledgeable.
- I’m knowledgeable about every class *grins*
4. If you could live in any virtual gaming world, which one would you choose?
- Maybe Minecraft – if you want to change the world around you, you could!
- If I got to be my character, then Warcraft.
5. What would you do if Blizzard shut down WoW permanently? Would you play another MMO or game?
- Probably, maybe GW2 or another one you have to pay for. At the moment we can’t justify spending money (even as a one off) on another hobby.
- I’d cry. Then I’d find another game to play.
6. If you could change anything about the class you play in WoW, what would you change and why?
- My Water Elemental – why can’t you name them? Why can’t they change colour? Why doesn’t it melt in fire?
- Nothing, honestly. I play Warcraft because I love what it is, not what I wish it would be.
7. If you could pick any job in the gaming industry, what would it be?
- Head Honcho – I wanna be in the board meetings making the big decisions!
- Games Tester. Duh.
8. Are there any bloggers out there who you aspire to be like? What is it about them that you love?
- Sounds big headed, but not particularly. Each blogger is unique for a reason. I love The Godmother’s blog – she comes up with a post every day, that’s dedication!
9. If you could be in any top-end raiding guild, which one would you pick?
- None! Imagine the stress and having no life!
- I wouldn’t either. I like to play the game for fun, and I imagine the race for completion first would spoil that.
10. What is the oldest screenshot you have in your WoW Screenshots Folder? What is the story behind it?
- I only started taking screenies when we started the blog. So one of the two Gnomes together probably.
- A picture of Mrs B’s mage I took so I could make a personalised birthday card for her. It said: “Grats on your ding!” It took a while for her to get it :p I still have it though!
11. What is your favorite in-game memory of WoW?
- Everyone coming together for the Naked Raid. So fun! Read about it here.
- In Vanilla with two of my other rogue friends, ganking people while they were fighting Azuregos.
- How long have you been blogging?
- What’s been the highlight of your blogging career so far?
- Which has been your favourite WoW expansion and why?
- Which is the most popular blog post you’ve ever published? Link it!
- If they were to remove flying from WoD, would you quit? If so, for how long?
- What is your favourite thing to do in a group in WoW?
- Link your favourite transmog item and some info on where to get it.
- Does your significant other play WoW? If so, do you group together often? If not, why not?
- What is the last nice thing you did for a stranger in WoW?
- What other MMO’s do you play?