Day 1 of Resub
These are the things I have learnt so far:
- Everything has changed – no flying in new Dalaran (this shouldn’t have taken me by surprise but it did!); Class Halls (wut?); talents; Artifacts…
- There’s much more storytelling. I’m not a lore-buff and I must admit I may have gone to get some more Easter chocolate through some of the longer cut scenes.
- Artifacts are confusing. I need to read.
- I lag a lot. Note to self: get Mr B on the case, see if he can fix that.
- What the hell is “shimmer”?! It took me about an hour to find it because of its stupid name. I don’t need to have pretty Princess spell names, thanks.
- I need to remember I’m bottom of the food chain again and stop running into massive packs of Demons thinking I’m invincible. Note to self: this causes you to die. A lot.
- I must buy a more comfortable office chair… numb bum experience is not pleasant.
That’s all for now, I’m going to go cram a year’s worth of MMO Champion!