Levelling is slowing down now, we are doing less percent of a level each time we play, so we’ll combine posts from now on!
- Level: 68
- Area(s): N/A – we ran instances instead (we had 2 levels of rested)
- Favourite quests / moment: a DK when running Escape from Durnholde wasn’t attacking anything, so we asked why. He told us he was using his most powerful attack: “Death Siphon”. We – patiently – told him that he’s a melée and that that move is for survivability, and he spent about 10mins arguing with us. Said he was a ranged character, not melée. Hahaha, bless him, he was a new player and we had to convince him that he was melée before he believed us.
- Least favourite quest/ moment: Escape from Durnholde – hate that instance. Everyone starts the next part before you’ve had chance to hand the quest in.
- Instance(s): Mana Tombs, Escape from Durnholde, Shadow Labyrinth, Sethekk Halls, Auchanai Crypts
- Favourite ability: N/A
- Level: 70 – yay!
- Area(s): Borean Tundra (one quest)
- Favourite quests / moment: N/A
- Least favourite quest/ moment: N/A
- Instance(s): Utgarde Keep – we had rested so we ran this a couple of times.
- Favourite ability: Healing Spheres saved my bacon a couple of times!
- Level: 73
- Area(s): Borean Tundra, Dragonblight
- Favourite quests / moment: I like all the quests with the Walrus’ – they’re cute! Oh, I also really liked rescuing the Defenders from the town using the griffins. Made me feel like a hero. There was also a quest later where you had to rescue the soldiers in the Mausoleum, using a gun, that was cool.
- Least favourite quest/ moment: A Horde kept killing the damn quest giver at Death’s Stand, so we were waiting for a long time before they got bored. However, there was loads of us waiting so we had a little party. We also had lots of quests in the mines, where there’s competition for mobs and a low drop rate. It really hacked us both off.
- Instance(s): Azjol Nerub, Ankhanet the Old Kingdom. So many spiders…
- Favourite ability: Chain Lightening. It does soooo much damage. Constantly topping the charts.