I’ve been a bit slack recently, but I quite enjoyed putting this mog together. I really wanted to do an ‘alternative’ wedding, but in the end, the white called to me so I went with it.
And I EVEN crafted the dress!!! It’s just a shame I couldn’t be bothered to finish it off, but at least I made that effort!
Totally traditional and very simple. I even got an up-do for the occasion!
I always feel really limited by the lack of nice shoes and visible jewelerry, but I still think she looks very pretty.
- Head: Circlet of Faith
- Chest: White Wedding Dress
- Bracers: Replica Virtuous Bracers
- Feet: Ringo’s Blizzard Boots
If teamed with the ‘Gentleman’ look from week 6 (which could be dressed up with a Tuxedo Jacket), I think it would be perfectly fitting 😀
It’s Princess week! Yay!
I’m so excited!
I love Disney and their Princesses, so I decided I would see if I could copy one. The most interesting (other than my favourite, Mulan whose Chinese style was hard to copy), was Snow White. All of the others just had block colour dresses which I thought would be cheating a bit!
Here she is…
So, I used my human Hunter to reproduce the look. I didn’t stick to mail, I used anything I could to get the right colours and style, so do forgive me.
- Head: Marshcreeper Helm
- Shoulders: Blue Dragonscale Shoulders
- Chest: Robes of the Battleguard
- Back: Cloak of Impulsiveness
- Feet: Burnished Boots
- Shirt: Blue Linen Shirt
It’s always such a shame that WoW hasn’t got nice footwear in… some pretty heels would do the job nicely here!
See you next week!
We’re back for the next installment of Dress Up, by Batinna!
I really enjoyed making this! I tried to use things only the Viking’s might have access to, but the names of the items of clothes played a big part in the creation of this mog too. Obviously, I’ve gone on what I thought a Viking may have looked like – lots of leather and cloth, the traditional two horned helmet and an axe, to chop people up with. Duh.
- Head: Helm of the Majestic Stag
- Chest: Lionfur Armour
- Cloak: Dokebi Cape
- Shirt: Brown Linen Shirt
- Gloves: Lupine Handwraps (for those cold nights on the boat)
- Waist: Hillman’s Belt (probably stolen off a corpse…)
- Legs: Ravager Hide Leggings
- Feet: Cutthroat Boots (because they sound brutal)
- Main Hand: Grunt Axe (nothing too fancy, substance before style, people!)
- Off-hand: Ravager’s Shield (grr)
I can’t believe I’m dressing my dear Banker up as a Pimp, but here goes!
I haven’t ever seen a Pimp, nor looked at what they’re wearing, so all I know about them is from films. I’ve gone with the block colour, bling-bling image that I have of them from the movies. I would have loved a cane and more leopard print, but unfortunately haven’t been able to find it.
- Head: Crimson Felt Hat
- Chest: Corsair’s Overshirt (duh, the He-V is still so in!)
- Waist: Viter Binder Wrap (every self-respecting pimp needs some bling!)
- Legs: Red Mageweave Pants
- Feet: Stitched Sandals
- Off-hand: Binding Staff (closest thing to a cane I could find)
See you next week! 😀
Welcome back to @GPBatinna’s Dress Up challenge.
This is week 7 (hasn’t time flown!) and it’s Mr B here with my “Dark Knight” transmog. I loved creating this mog, and if I ever have a Paladin at max level, he’d definitely be wearing this!
Head: Deathspeak Zealot’s Helm
Shoulders: Pauldrons of the Apocalypse
Chest: Battleplate of the Apocalypse
Gloves: Plated Fists of Provocation
Belt: Beech Green Belt
Legs: Terrastra’s Legguards
Feet: Wartorn Crushers
Sword: Lava Spine
Shield: Brutal Gladiator’s Shield Wall
This week, there’s something fishy in the air… (here‘s the explanation if you’re new to the challenge)
My Mage spends a lot of her time fishing, and I’m always looking for the perfect outfit. I mean, do you go for style over substance? Or functionality? Or even colour coding?? Fishing in Jade Forest is all well and good, but it can get a bit chilly up in Kun’Lai Summit…
- Weather-Beaten Fishing Hat… because every fisherwoman worth her salt needs one!
- Yellow Lumberjack Shirt. Old school, but fabulous.
- Anglers Tabard. Wear it with pride, my dears.
- Unsanitary Gloves. Well now, you wouldn’t wear your best hauling those stinking things out of the lake, would you?
- Detonation Cord. Best belt e.v.e.r! It has a little pouch for your equipment, and it EXPLODES! You don’t even need a pole, just throw it in and kill the damn things!
- Heavy Woolen Pants. Now you don’t need me to explain these, do you?
- Walking Boots. Because stilettos aren’t invented yet…
- Dragon Fishing Pole. I’m all up for this, return-to-the-old-school-ways-of-using-a-stick, but actually, I love my pole and would never fish without it!
Annnnd for the second installment of Batinna’s dress up challenge, it’s Pirate Week!
I’m really sorry Batinna, I’m going to have to cheat this week…. BUT at least I grinded it myself. No Mogit involved :p
The item I used is the Rime of the Time-Lost Mariner, which is looted from the Ghost Ship on Timeless Isle.
I hope ye all ‘av a jolly scurvy Pirate week, arrrrr!
P.s… If ye’re lookin’ fer a giggle, I found ’tis site to help ye all get into th’ mood: http://postlikeapirate.com/
Another awesome blog challenge for us to enjoy, this one by Batinna. Check out her blog here.
I probably won’t have time to go out and farm the gear (as much as I want to), BUT I might cheat and use mogit to show you what I’d do… I hope Batinna forgives me 😉
Anyway, this week is “poor”. I first thought about the recession, then about clothes I couldn’t buy, then about how I wish I could sew. THEN I remembered that my mage is a tailor and can make her own clothes! So… off I went and with a budget of 15g and some linen cloth, I made my own set of totally dapper clothes:
Embroidered Hat: free! Oh, I bought some thread for 8 copper…
Reinforced Linen Cape: free!
Brown Linen Robe: free!
Heavy Linen Gloves: free!
Linen Belt: free!
Russet Boots: free!
Walking Stick: 2g from the vendor in Elwynn Forest
Of course, the drawback to making your own clothes out of left over cloth is that you can’t go being an adventurer as you die really easily. Hmm…