This is @GPBatinna’s transmog challenge!
This is a mog that I have actually had AND worn!
This was my first ever mog and I loved it. Doesn’t my Mage look amazing with her Witch’s Cat companion and Halloween broomstick? This picture is the best one I have and it’s over a year old, so I’ve made a couple of tweaks and recreated it on Mogit to show it better:
- Head: Skywitch Hat
- Chest: Lesser Wizard’s Robe
- Back: Netherfury Cape
- Shoulders: Shoulders of Ruinous Senility
- Hands: Gloves of Pentinence
- Waist: Akama’s Sash
- Feet: Netherwind Boots
- Off-hand: Regal Star
I love this mog, I hope you do too!
Back to Batinna’s Dress Up challenge.
This is week ‘Punk’ and when we realised, Mr B was desperate to create one. So… here we go.
Punk really appealed to me, and once I got into the challenge, I had a brilliant time creating this mog. So much so, I’m really tempted to grind it out. However, it is reliant on some shoulder drops from Primordious, so it’s a very labour-intensive grind. Still, I love it that much, I’m willing to be patient!
This mog is reliant on the dual-wield, so for that purpose, it’s on a warrior. I chose a Dwarf because I think they’re awesome. The beard. Always the beard.
- Head – Specialised Retinal Armour
- Shoulders – Spaulders of Primordial Growth
- Chest – Chestplate of the Northern Lights
- Gloves – Reaver Gloves
- Waist – Crawler Emblem Belt
- Legs – Muradin’s Lost Greaves
- Feet – Beserkers Sabatons
- Weapons – Finkle’s Lava Dredger