We have both been doing a lot of Brawling lately, which is very rewarding but absolutely infuriating at the same time.
I’ve been stuck on the last boss of rank 9 (Ahoo’ru) for a couple of weeks, so I’m having a break as I’m getting too frustrated with him…
I’ve been stuck on Hexos forever so I’ve given up and decided to get to rank 8 on a couple of alts. Doing it on an undergeared character has been really good actually, a bit of a challenge instead of just cheesing the fights. Anyway, I noticed Mrs B was collecting loads of the challenge cards as she does an awful lot of grinding (Timeless Isle, Isle of Giants, raids, Pandaland mobs, fishing, etc etc) and she is earning LOADS of gold from them…
Rank 9, 900g… rank 6, 600g etc. Adds up!
Anyway, I decided this was a good way to grind some quick cash so I googled where to find all the quests and wanted to share my favourite with you.
This is Grandpa Grumplefloot who is found at the Grummle Bazaar in Kun’lai Summit.
Just /dance with him and you will earn yourself one of these:
Which is your challenge quest for the Brawlers Guild.
It’s a really fun way to earn a quest reward and I encourage everyone to go and pay him a visit!
I love Hutia, who is my spectral porcupine from Jade Forest, so Bristlespine was an obvious choice to go for. He’s not particularly special-looking, but I suppose if you want that, you should go for the spectrals. I was surprised at how tiny he became when tamed, especially considering how large his tracks are.
- Found in Kun’lai Summit (map – this is a fantastic site which goes into much more detail than I do. Please support her and her hard work!)
- Must be level 88 to tame
- Does not aggro when tamed – woo!
- Found by following tracks and using flare – as with all MoP trackable pets
- Has a rather large meandering path, cutting through hostile areas – so be careful
- Can phase in and out of stealth – as with all MoP trackable pets
- Make sure you have tame beast, flare and hunters mark free and easily accessible to use
- You are looking for ‘puzzling tracks’ which blend very well into the brown grassy areas of Kun-Lai, I’d turn all ground clutter down to help
- Follow these tracks in the direction they’re facing. As I said before, they really do follow a winding path and I got lost several times and had to backtrack. I found it hard to predict which direction he would head next, so it took some time. I followed him for almost half his route before I could use the flare successfully.
- As always, when you fire the flare ahead of him, pop hunters mark on to stop him stealthing out of sight, and hit tame.
He doesn’t look too bothered about being charmed, eh?