- Level: 64
- Gold: No idea! Lot count now.
- Area(s): Terrokar Forest, Zangarmarsh (for about half a level)
- Favourite quests / moment: Ogres, raz smash. I like Zangarmarsh 0 it’s pretty and the supersized mushrooms are awesome.
- Least favourite quest/ moment: Bone Wastes quests… /yawn
- Instance(s): Underbog
- Favourite ability: Healing Spheres are pretty awesome!
Chillin’ with the shrooms…
- Level: 65
- Area(s): Nagrand!
- Favourite quests / moment: I love being in Nagrand, the whole zone lifts my spirits. Our favourite quests were the Ring of Blood quests – we did it with some other 60-something’s in the zone. I also like the Corki quests, the little guy gets into so much trouble!
- Least favourite quest/ moment: Obsidian Warbeads are always a dull grind. Especially since I just farmed them for the Kurani rep.
- Instance(s): None – we only played for an hour.
- Favourite ability: N/A
Hiding in Corki’s cage.
Day 16 – Things you miss (post Cataclysm)
At the risk of sounding philosophical, I am really struggling to find things to talk about for this one. Purely for the reason that nostalgia can often get the better of us and we miss things just because they’re not there any more.
Cataclysm gave a much needed levelling experience and I actually really enjoyed the changes they made – I felt it was perhaps a little fragmented before this expansion.
I’m afraid I can’t comment – I’ve just about reached my one year birthday!
Day 17 – Your favourite spot (in game or outside it)
Nagrand – I could live there. The scenery is beautiful and the floating rocks are amazing. From the Horde perspective, the storyline is also really interesting, with Garrosh Hellscream entering the picture.
I could babble on and on about my favourite bits in WoW. I do a Picture of the Week which features many of the most beautiful places in the game. I agree with my husband, with Nagrand, I think we could both happily hermit away from the rest of the world in such a lovely place.
However, I also really love the Jade Forest and often find myself circling around enjoying the view and fishing in the pretty lakes. This is similar with Uldum and its desert oases, or Vashj’ir and the beautiful underwater reefs, and finally, Howling Fjord – have you ever just stopped to admire the sky?
I think ultimately, what we both love are the details in the game – from the variable weather to the running water. Perhaps there are more places to discover – let us know which is your favourite place to hang out!
The Isle of Giants