Our Bucket List
I know this is late on in the year by the time we have caught up, but I think it still warants a discussion as there’s still half the year left…
Here is my bucket list for 2017
- Keep blogging as regularly as possible
- Look into another community project… I really want to do another, but it is labour intensive
- Play with friends more often, join in with group raids and the Friday fun runs where possible
- Get flying
- Catch up with all professions – including some old archaeology from MoP I got behind on. So many achievements
- Farm the few mounts I was in the middle of – the raptor from Isle of Giants, the lizard from Timeless Isle to name a few.
- Pet battles! There’s ONE pet I’m missing from WoD collection and got all the ones from Legion to do… so many pets!
- *maybe* level my monk. I love playing her so much, I reckon I’d have a good time. Just worried I’ll get sucked into the AP grind and it become a chore.
Here’s mine – short and sweet.
- Level a resto druid for raiding
- Participate in PvP 3v3 on the Demon Hunter
- Complete the current raid tier… whilst it’s current.
All are achievable, but I have such limited time I’m not sure if I’ll get round to all of them. We shall see.
What’s on your bucket list?